Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30303
Tel: +1 404 577 1234
Stay at our Iconic Downtown Atlanta Hotel
With its signature Polaris blue dome, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is a landmark destination located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. After completing a recent $65 million transformation, this beautiful 22-story building is one of America’s premier meeting and convention venues and one of the top Atlanta luxury hotels. Our hotel is connected to the MARTA transit system allowing for easy access to major attractions, outlying neighborhoods, and popular business centers.
Things you’ll love about our downtown Atlanta hotel:
- Convenient downtown location: Located on Peachtree Street and directly connected to MARTA transit system.
- 1,260 guestrooms and suites: Relax in luxury rooms with our plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, free Wi-Fi, and Atlanta skyline or poolside views.
- Near sporting destinations: Within walking distance to Olympic Park, Georgia Dome, and the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy Atlanta attractions: Blocks away from Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia Aquarium, Center for Civil and Human Rights, and the World of Coca-Cola.
- Award-winning meeting & event space: Over 180,000 square feet of banquet, exhibit, wedding and meeting space.
- Pool and fitness center: Work out in the 24-hour StayFit™ Gym and take a dip in the seasonal pool with an outdoor sundeck.
- Vibrant dining and food scene: Dine at Sway, our Southern style eatery serving comfort food for the soul, and Polaris, Atlanta's iconic rotating restaurant and lounge.